Register for a free remote Natural Gas and Gas Safety Education Workshop for your students.
- Our trained instructors will teach a lesson on natural gas and gas safety.
- We adapt the length of the lesson to fit your schedule.
- Lessons are remote (Zoom preferred) and interactive to engage with students.
Our lesson covers:
- How fossil fuels are converted into different types of energy sources that can be used in our homes.
- What actions to take in the event of a gas leak.
To register, choose a date from our calendar that is convenient for you and complete next steps.
If you have any questions, contact us at GasSafetySquad@cuny.edu